Sunday, January 27, 2008

Photo of the Week




Sometimes we feel like we somehow got off the path, fell by the wayside, or simply got left behind. We look around and see others who seem to have it all figured out (which, BTW, no one ever does). A temporary or perceived derailment can make you feel lonely or afraid. Take heart - God is right there with you. He knows exactly where you are even if no one else does.


Where can I go from your Spirit? Where can I flee from your presence? If I go up to the heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in the depths, you are there. If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast.
-Ps 139:7-10


For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
-Jer 29:11-13

1 comment:

Rhonda K said...

This is exactly the encouragement I needed at this very moment!!

Thank you!