Monday, March 19, 2007

I was a murder suspect...

This weekend I attended a murder mystery dinner party. Several of us were "actors" and the evening was all about revealing clues and solving the crime. I arrived as a recently widowed Italian woman whose husband had been murdered 4 days earlier. As the evening progressed, I discovered that I had conceived a child out of wedlock, left my man at the alter, married his brother, and was secretly saving money to move back to Italy and leave my husband. Oh my! The party was a BLAST!! Everyone tried to speak with Italian accents, which was hilarious. By the end of the night, somehow our Italian had morphed into a Russian-English-Southern twang kind of thing. Lisa was my daughter, who turned out to be the leader of some sort of crime ring (fitting, don't you think?). Jeni was a maid turned gold digger turned tramp. But who am I to talk (did you read my story line?). Don't we all look completely grief-striken? Turns out I wasn't the murderer. Bummer. Oh well, there's always next time... Want to come over for dinner?

2 comments:

Eric Gwin said...

Looks like trouble to me!

By the way, I've used one of the pictures you took. I'll use more later, but you can check out the one I used on my Shoutlife Page:

http://www.shoutlife.com/ericgwin

Later!

Lisa said...

I look a little too happy that Pepi's dead...you do a good job of looking like you're in mourning!