Thursday, August 24, 2006

Photos

As most of you know, I am playing around with photography. Mostly just for fun. But I recently entered some photos in a little contest at the local photography club here in town, and one of them actually won "Honorable Mention." I feel pretty puffed up for this to be my first contest and all! I am getting ready to set up a studio at home in a couple of weeks, so if you're ever at the house, maybe you can see my little ribbon!

I just joined the photography club a couple of weeks ago, and I just set up my gallery on-line under the club's web-site. Most of the pictures are also on my other blog, but there are a few new ones here. Feel free to check it out if you like. I'm pretty excited about my new club and my new gallery! And I would LOVE your feedback, even if you think my work sucks! Practice makes perfect, and some good critiques can help push me in the right direction - so I welcome your comments.

No comments: