Friday, September 01, 2006

How to use the left lane...

OK people, obviously we need a refresher course. For all the fruit loops out there who find it necessary to jump into the left lane on the freeway (or ANY 4+ lane road for that matter) and kick on the cruise control doing 20 mph less than the speed limit, this is for you (I have hi-lited the sections that may have some of you confused)...


(Click on the text to enlarge)












If you need further assistance, this was taken directly from the Alabama Driver Manual. PLEASE click on the link and print a copy. While you are whippin' down the interstate at a whopping 38 mph, maybe you can squeeze in a read...






















For manuals from states other than Alabama, go here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have trained you well, Oh Daughter-O-Mine. May I supplement your expression of frustration by stating my belief that we sane, compliant motorists should be licensed to possess Aston Martins fully equipped with all of James Bonds detructive toys to rid the road of the miscreants to which you allude. God has placed them here to test our patience, compassion, and grace. A trial which,I must admit, we have both failed. I find it to be difficult to gaze upon the innocent appearance of the clueless demons piloting those barely mobile road barricades as I unsuccessfully attempt to recover from my mismanagement of time. May your tribe increase. Please feel empowered to uplift the embarrassing level of function of our transient society by elevating the awareness of the transgressors and heaping tons of guilt upon their barely conscious heads.

Whew, that feels better! Now where should I go to confront those runners of red-lights and stop signs. After they have been duly reprimanded, I will seek those arrogant narcissists that feed their self-involvement by announcing their obvious importance by cutting off drivers in line awaiting their turn to enter the entrance ramp to the Interstate highways.

I applaud your mission. Would you be willing to take on the government of Iran?

Oh, well. I suppose I should find some water for my basin and my towel. There appears to be a lot of work to do. Do you know of a faucet near the highway?
I love you - Diddy.